Posting late today, so this will be quick.
Had a good but busy weekend. I was able to get some writing done, thanks to my wonderful husband who watched the boys and kicked me out of the house so I could work. Also was able to do some fun stuff, like hang out with friends. We had a great time playing 7 Wonders.
I did better on my weekly goals last week, but I’m still not getting them all crossed off. I guess that’s okay. They’re goals, something to aim for. I’m just going to keep aiming and hope I do better.
Last Week’s Goals:
1. Write a total of five blogs. Wrote 4 1/2. Not bad at all.
2. Revise five chapters of The Shattered Dark. Revised 3 1/2. Bad, but I think I’m past the sticky issue I had.
Finish writing quarterly newsletter. Written and sent!
4. Comment on five blogs a day. I did better, but still wasn’t close to 5 a day.
5. Post daily to Facebook. Again, I did better, but I think I missed two weekdays.
6. Exercise three times this week. Only two times again, but I’ve decided to stop trying to exercise in the morning. Should do better this week.
7. Plan the rest of this month’s menu. Only did a week again. I’m way over my grocery budget for the month. That’s what I get for not planning. 🙁
8. Wake up at 6am every weekday morning. I am so giving up on this goal! The boys still wake up several times a night and I’m just too exhausted to talk myself into getting up. I’m a wimp, I know.
9. Read Ann Aguirre’s AFTERMATH. Am so loving this book, but not finished yet!
10. List formal dresses for sale on ebay. Took pics, but haven’t loaded them to ebay yet.
Wow. I can only cross one thing off that list. This is bordering on ridiculous. I think I might need to make more realistic goals. Either that, or someone needs to kick my butt!
This week’s goals:
1. Write a total of five blogs.
2. Revise five chapters of The Shattered Dark.
3. Comment on five blogs a day.
4. Post daily to Facebook.
5. Exercise three times this week.
6. Plan the rest of this month’s menu.
7. Read Ann Aguirre’s AFTERMATH.
8. List formal dresses for sale on ebay.